In late 2019 I was interviewed by Anna Rova of www.girlskill.com about various topics to do with relationships and more.
From Anna’s episode description:
Join us for a conversation about navigating modern gender roles, embracing who we truly are and exploring intimacy as the constantly changing and challenging realm of relationships. Here are the details of our conversation:
– What does Steve find attractive in a woman?
– Fear as the state of readiness in the face of the unknown
– What is masculinity?
– The changing terrain of modern gender roles
– How mating strategies influence our behavior
– Navigating modern relationship needs and intimacy
– Feminine/masculine identities as roles we’re playing
– What real intimacy is and why it’s a tremendous threat to our roles and strategies