A Viewer Observation on Line Sequence ( Did I Get It Upside Down?).
Should the top and bottom lines of the trigram be interpreted opposite to the proposed model? What does it mean to consider sequence of line in the trigram? Yeah, that’s what’s being discussed in this video.
And by the way: if you’re not familiar with the basic concept of the trigram theory, the content of this video may not make a heck of a lot of sense to you. On the other hand – it may not make much sense even if you are familiar with the theory. Nevertheless, to get up to speed this is the recommended playlist:
If you find these videos worthwhile I ask that you kindly hit the like and subscribe buttons.
Sign up at http://taijireality.substack.com to stay up to date on this and related stuff.
SUPPORT via Patreon: http://patreon.com/taijireality
OR PayPal: taijireality atsign geemail dot com
• Questions? Submit via comment on this video or drop me an email. taijireality at p-r—o-t—o-n—m-a—i-l dotcom
• My monthly podcast, The Assembly of Silence Radio Hour discusses related philosophical and spiritual issues:
• Philosophical writings: https://taijireality.substack.com/
• Natal Chart Readings (Patrons and Substack supporters gain access to discounted sessions): http://liberationreadings.com
• Mayor of Oblivion: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYaKY3WkrK_kxajRXOh5JXQ
• THANK YOU for watching, listening, contemplating, practicing, responding, SHARING ETC.